Album art that just doesn't fit

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
Yes! I actually found that from your chart. It really is a great album it's a shame it's not well known.

Okay, that's cool! ๐Ÿ˜ Yeah, it is a shame, but that's why we have this website, so we can share undiscovered gems like this, psychedelic or not!
_________________
"The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:


This is a pretty terrifying album cover. I would never have guessed it would be so jazzy.





I like this cover (and I LIKE THIS ALBUM) btw, The woman pictured on the cover is "Miss Christine" Frka of The GTOs!
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNGpsnTCUXM
  • Quote
Error Finn wrote:
I like this cover (and I LIKE THIS ALBUM) btw, The woman pictured on the cover is "Miss Christine" Frka of The GTOs!


Great to know! Didn't know exactly who or what the cover really was.
_________________
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:


Except for Beachy Head of course, everything else on this cover is deceptive.

This I think is the best example, though that's just an irony.
  • Quote

Fear Of Music by Talking Heads
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote


Maybe because it fits too well.
  • Quote


A procession of war leaders marching between lines of real human corpses... Brrr. Death metal?
Nope. Fruity psych-pop from 1968, sweet as candy floss.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Outsider Art/Art Brut meccalecca Music
Your Favourite Work(s) of Art? (Anyth... nibbles Lounge
Music for People who understand death... 1d410Arthur Music
[ Poll ] BEMV - R1: Fit But Don't You Know It ... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.