Yay I'm not alone. I actually enjoy every Death Cab album to an extent. Even Codes & Keys
Same here, I actually think the first 3 tracks on Codes and Keys are fantastic. My ranking would go
Transatlanticism(or however you spell it)
Narrow Stairs
Photo Album
We Have The Facts And We're Voting Yes
Plans
Codes and Keys
Something About Airplanes
Well, I feel pretty alone when I say I dig Metallica up to and including 2000, most others seem to stop in 1991 or 1988. I recognize that the 80s were easily their best decade, though.
Also, when it comes to this site, I think I'm the only fan of Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait, as I had to submit the damn thing when wanting to include it in my top 100! :O
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum