Albums that you are surprised aren't higher in Overall Chart

Goto page Previous  12345678
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
CDQ wrote:
Also, we need to get Doolittle back in the top 20, and Rubber Soul out.

If I were you, I'd rewrite Rubber Soul and replace it with Ziggy Stardust... Ziggy is good, but not top 20 good.
_________________
  • Quote
  • Quote
CDQ wrote:
I agree with the people who said Loveless. Looking at the 90's chart, I'm surprised that The Bends and Aeroplane are ahead of it, especially The Bends.

Also, we need to get Doolittle back in the top 20, and Rubber Soul out.

Hear! Hear!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678
Page 8 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
The albums that surprised you the mos... Guest Music
Artists who were opening acts, which ... RoundTheBend Music
ANy Albums ranked higher in other pub... glynspsa Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.