help get pink floyd on spotify!

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
I just read an ad: PINK FLOYD IS NOW ON SPOTIFY. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO DSOTM.

I don't use Spotify, but I'm here to congratulate you for your hard work and streaming!


Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
.
  • Quote
Judging by the new banner ads on BEA, it appears you guys did it. Haha, good job.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Why do I love Pink Floyd so much? I d... Guest Music
[ Poll ] Best Pink Floyd album? Is it really D... HigherThanTheSun Music
[ Poll ] Pink Floyd: Echoes vs SOYCD Lachapelle Music
Less popular Pink Floyd releases newbands1 Music
Pink Floyd UK Sales RoundTheBend Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.