What is your favorite Green Day album?

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Your Favorite Green Day Album?
39/Smooth:
0%
 0%  [0]
Kerplunk:
3%
 3%  [1]
Dookie:
46%
 46%  [13]
Insomniac:
7%
 7%  [2]
Nimrod:
3%
 3%  [1]
Warning:
3%
 3%  [1]
American Idiot:
32%
 32%  [9]
21st Century Breakdown:
0%
 0%  [0]
Uno!:
0%
 0%  [0]
Dos!:
0%
 0%  [0]
Tre!:
3%
 3%  [1]
Total Votes : 28

  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
I voted for the best choice up there.... abstain. 8)


I'd vote if there is "they all suck" choice
_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop
  • Quote
Dookie, despite its title, is their only non-shit album. It is listenable. However, it is mediocre. It is still better than anything else Green Day have released.
  • Quote
When life gives you a handful of 2.5/10s sometimes you come across a special 3.5/10 gem, like Dookie.
  • Quote
I like the sound of Dookie better, but I like Americans Idiots story
So Ill say AI
_________________
gi
O
  • Quote
Dookie is miles better than everything else, one of my all time favorite albums.
  • Quote
Eventhough I'm not a fan and I'm never listening Green Day I've never hated them, I think they're nice fellows.

Will try to listen Dookie one of these days.
_________________
That's right, I'm an Asshole

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag
  • Quote
I do like Green Day, but they've definitely gone way downhill since American Idiot (which I do still very much enjoy).

I voted American Idiot, though Dookie and Insomniac are close-ish.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] So out of Green Day's new albums; whi... PrinceMush Music
Name one of your CD's that is in the ... Huck50 Music
How Your Favorite Bands/Albums Became... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.