Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 434445 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
My chart is 100 now

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4608

Even more fantastic. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Your favorite chart exists again
  • Quote
Noir wrote:
Your favorite chart exists again

\o/
  • Quote
Finally put together a 2010 chart that I'm happy with. Still needs a little tweaking though. Albums of 2010
  • Quote
I'm starting to make Garage Rock chart. Check it out if you're in the mood for something loud.
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=12329
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
I'm starting to make Garage Rock chart. Check it out if you're in the mood for something loud.
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=12329


Ever heard of 'the sixties'? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Ever heard of 'the sixties'? :D


It's only for more modern album like my psych chart. Should have written that at the top...
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
I'm starting to make Garage Rock chart. Check it out if you're in the mood for something loud.
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=12329


This is cool.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
I found a really interesting and awesome chart....
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=1295&sortdir=asc&f=&fv=&page=1

Sadly, Member Feedback is not allowed.
I like how all of the albums are well known, yet he sees different things in them than most people...Apparently, because Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park is the most revolutionary album since the 90s according to him...I mean, I used to adore that album. Then he has Joy Division, MBV, Cocteau Twins, Neutral Milk Hotel, Grimes, Piper at the Gates of Dawn Pink Floyd...Really cool chart.
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I found a really interesting and awesome chart....
http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=1295&sortdir=asc&f=&fv=&page=1

Sadly, Member Feedback is not allowed.
I like how all of the albums are well known, yet he sees different things in them than most people...Apparently, because Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park is the most revolutionary album since the 90s according to him...I mean, I used to adore that album. Then he has Joy Division, MBV, Cocteau Twins, Neutral Milk Hotel, Grimes, Piper at the Gates of Dawn Pink Floyd...Really cool chart.


Yeah, this is really interesting.
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 434445 ... 424425426  Next
Page 44 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.