Brackets and News- Best New Millenial Album Tournament

Goto page Previous  123 ... 212223
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Will get this started again before interest dies out completely, especially as the best ever user tournament now has fewer matchups
  • Quote
EDIT: wrong thread lol

Last edited by MrFrogger on 06/14/2013 03:12; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Jman, I still want to know, would artist's solo work be counted in the tournament?(They'd still be in a band of course)


EDIT: wrong thread, too.


Last edited by JMan on 12/13/2013 19:23; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Saoirse wrote:
Will get this started again before interest dies out completely, especially as the best ever user tournament now has fewer matchups


After watching the other tourneys I'd also suggest that 3 days for voting is probably long enough and might help speed things along...
  • Quote
gtroda wrote:
After watching the other tourneys I'd also suggest that 3 days for voting is probably long enough and might help speed things along...




Yep, Im going to cut it to four days, so this tournament doesn't drag on until the holidays
  • Quote
Im just going to start putting up the polls with the matches. Sorry for the changes darlings
  • Quote
So uh.... did I miss the end of it?
  • Quote
nutso42 wrote:
So uh.... did I miss the end of it?

Nope, Saoirse is just a bit busy these days, to the best of my knowledge anyway.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Just letting y'all know Im not abandoning this tournament, but Ill wait till the two tournaments that are up now are winding down till I start again, hopefully by then Ill have regular internet access which I don't have at the moment

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 212223
Page 23 of 23


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Rules and Questions- Best New Milleni... Guest Tournaments
CLOSED- Best New Millenial Album Tour... Happymeal Tournaments
Brackets and News - 2KT Defago Tournaments
Best New Millenial Female Solo Album ... Le_Samurai Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.