Brackets and News - 2KT

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
it's a bit disappointing how little discussion there has been about the albums after everyone was so into this tournament idea. I think the majority of the album picks have been great.

Defago started this thread to aid discussions about the albums we've discovered, it needs a bit more love however.

I've been having extreme problems getting my hands on the albums in the tourney, even the ones with links, due to internet issues. ๐Ÿ™
Hopefully it'll be sorted soon so I can get more involved.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Defago started this thread to aid discussions about the albums we've discovered, it needs a bit more love however.

I've been having extreme problems getting my hands on the albums in the tourney, even the ones with links, due to internet issues. ๐Ÿ™
Hopefully it'll be sorted soon so I can get more involved.


ah. i must've missed that. hopefully more people participate
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
I love this tournament, I'm just behind on my listening. I'm lazy. I'll try to catch up and start voting again though.
  • Quote
Getting the albums has been difficult.

I know Defago said listen to before but I know I have waited til the matchup is posted before I listen. This makes it hard and some users did not post links.

Still loving it though!
  • Quote
Yah I'm making it slower for now, 4 rounds per week. As soon as we finish the first round it'll go faster cuz we'll all have listened to most albums. Pretty good finds so far, thanks to everyone for participating!
  • Quote
I don't know if other people share the same sentiment but I think there is a lack of participation because we have 96!! rather obscure albums nominated; some are even a few hours long. Such a huge number of nominations might work for other tournaments like the best debut album one, where people have already listened to most albums, but here I feel it's too much to ask.
I was really motivated to get through the whole list right after it was announced and I only managed to listen to more or less half of it. Not to mention that sometimes a single listen is not enough to form an opinion on a particular album.
I would love if we could hold this tournament every year for example, because ultimately, it's an excellent way to discover some unknown gems, but there really should have been some limitations. (like only 1 album per user maybe?)
  • Quote
Is this still happening?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Brackets and News- Best New Millenial... Saoirse Tournaments
2018 BTT BRACKETS (And Discussion?) cestuneblague Tournaments
New "News and Opinion" subf... MadhattanJack Suggestions
BEMV Tournament - Bracket and News [E... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
โ˜€โœฟโ˜€ SST BRACKETS โœฟโ˜€โœฟ revolver94 Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.