Official Album Recommendation Trading Center

Goto page Previous  123 ... 19, 202122  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Can somebody please recommend me something jazzy and electronic, a bit like FlyLo's last album? Thanks in advance.

You've probably heard Portico Quartet, but if not, check out their s/t
JMan wrote:
Take it from a guy who's not big on electronic or jazz.

That's not the sort of thing I'd want to hear when being recommended an electronic/jazz album.
  • Quote
tekin wrote:
I'm sure you've listened to S.Maharba.


I haven't. Will check out. Cheers!
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
That's not the sort of thing I'd want to hear when being recommended an electronic/jazz album.


What I was saying was, "If an album of a genre I'm not big on entertained me with pure jazz and electronic, than it'll entertain you."


Last edited by JMan on 10/05/2013 17:27; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
What I was saying was, "If an album of a genre I'm not nig on entertained me with pure jazz and electronic, than it'll entertain you."


Racist.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Racist.


๐Ÿคฃ You beat me to it.
  • Quote
Quote:
nig



Ooooooooooooooooooooooopsssss... that was supposed to be a "b."
  • Quote
Still looking for jazzy electronic recs, if anybody has any.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Still looking for jazzy electronic recs, if anybody has any.


You could look for an album from one of these electronic jazz/nu jazz artists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_jazz#Notable_artists
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Still looking for jazzy electronic recs, if anybody has any.


Complicated though. I'll think up something. in the meantime, try this:


Boulevard by St. Germain


Tourist by St. Germain
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Complicated though. I'll think up something. in the meantime, try this:


Boulevard by St. Germain


Tourist by St. Germain


Cheers, downloaded them and I'll have a listen later.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 19, 202122  Next
Page 20 of 22


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
The Center of the Pop Universe Listmeister Music
Album Recommendation Thread SquishypuffDave Music
Movie Recommendation Thread SingingPeasant96 Movies & TV
Recommendation Requests Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.