First Slow Dance?

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
It was The Scientist by Coldplay.


Oh god that song ... I mean, I love it, its Coldplay's best song, but its hard for me to listen to. Ex's favorite song. So to think about it as a first dance is hard for me personally, honestly.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Well I've never slow danced before, nor have I ever witnessed anyone slow dancing. This seems to be a dimension of existence I'm completely missing.
  • Quote
From 1986 to around 1992 the last slow dance song was always, and I mean always, either Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel. For me, it was dancing with Gina to Can't Fight This Feeling at a wedding in 1987. Deep nostalgic sigh.
  • Quote
Listmeister wrote:
From 1986 to around 1992 the last slow dance song was always, and I mean always, either Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel. For me, it was dancing with Gina to Can't Fight This Feeling at a wedding in 1987. Deep nostalgic sigh.


Not at the clubs, weddings and parties I used to go to it wasn't!

๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:

Link


I love this post lol. ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Choose your Best Heart-Breaking Slow ... dihansse Music
Favorites Slow/Calm Songs Antonio-Pedro Music
[ Poll ] Round 1: The Slow Show v. Efdemin baystateoftheart Tournaments
Adding album to chart being slow Guest Suggestions
Your first album and the first one yo... The Mubla Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.