Other ones i like are The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly; The Usual Suspects; Saving Private Ryan; El Secreto de sus Ojos; The Shawshank Redemption; The Departed; Goodfellas _________________ And If a Double Decker Bus, Crashes into us...
I love fear and loathing, but everytime ive reccommended it someone they dont like it .. so I never put it in lists, so well done.
Just watched Eraserhead the other day, I dont understand the purpose of that movie, Mulholland Drive is infinitely better! _________________ Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
I know right I have also often recommended that movie often and people don't like it. It's funny though I find if you mention that it was done by Terry Gilliam And that Johnny Deep is the main character (somthing people never seem to notice) Then ''suddenly" like it more!
Here are some lesser known movies that I like that you may not have seen.
Metropolis
The Omen (old or new version as both are good)
Amadeus
Benny & Joon
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The World according to Garp
The Warriors
The wanderers
But my all time favorite movie is Blow.It is a true story.It's funny,sad,dramatic, fast moving & has great acting in it & a killer soundtrack.From the opening scene in Colombia with Keith Richards fantastic guitar riff playing the opening to the Stones song Can't You Hear Me Knocking I was hooked.I've watched Blow at least 10 times now. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
Blow is in a large list of movies that i pick up, get ready to put it in the DVD player .. and then I find something better to do.
that list includes
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (I noticed is also in your list Gary)
Beetle juice
Spartacus
Serpico
Amadeus
Catch me if you can
Mean Streets
One flew over the cuckoos nest
Raiders of the lost ark
Schindler's List (probably the one I'm most embarrassed about)
Caddy shack
This Is Spinal Tap
And a few more .. there's something about movies that I just cant commit to playing.
Movies I have recently watched that I thought were good are ...
The Town
Unstoppable
Scott Pilgrim vs the world
A Fistful of dollars
I Love you Phillip Morris
Easy A
Animal Kingdom (I usually can't stand Australian movies but this is exceptional) _________________ Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
Moved: 02/06/2017 10:53 by albummaster From Lounge to Movies & TV
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum