Tracks:
1. Earth Intruders
2. Wanderlust
3. The Dull Flame Of Desire
4. Innocence
5. I See Who You Are
6. Vertebrae By Vertebrae
7. Pneumonia
8. Hope
9. Declare Independence
10. My Juvenile
About world album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of world album of the day can be viewed here.
It probably came at a time when nobody would bother to listen to yet another Björk record, but it's well worth a listen or two, as Björk's work always is. I, for one, really like it. "Declare Independence" is wonderfully efficient.
I've only listened once and didn't care for it at all, but I've heard enough praise that I should probably go back to it sometime. "Wanderlust" was the standout for me. _________________ My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum