I was highly impressed with these nominations. Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City getting nominated for album for the year, and then Kendrick's other nominations, especially for his remix with Miguel, which was one of my favorite singles of the year. Neko Case, Tame Impala, THE NATIONAL!!!!!!!!, Disclosure, James Blake, and Queens of the Stone Age all getting nominated was pretty spectacular as well. It was a little bullshit that Yeezus didn't get an Album of the Year nomination, but that's a minor complaint.
This is pretty much why I'm not disappointed. I'm certainly tuning in this year!
Nah. i don't expect anything. But the industry is crap. Some good stuff got nominated, but it's just ridiculous when Zeppelin's Kashmir is getting nominated in 2013
Nah. i don't expect anything. But the industry is crap. Some good stuff got nominated, but it's just ridiculous when Zeppelin's Kashmir is getting nominated in 2013
I'm with you on Zeppelin. Some of the nominees were wack, but I appreciated the multiple Kacey, Kendrick, Vampire Weekend, The National, and James Blake nods. A few others were really cool
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
I'm with you on Zeppelin. Some of the nominees were wack, but I appreciated the multiple Kacey, Kendrick, Vampire Weekend, The National, and James Blake nods. A few others were really cool
Yeah, there's no doubt good ones. I guess I just won't be satisfied unless all of the Grammy nominees are worthy (never gonna happen).
The reason why James didn't get any nominations is because there wasn't any new music from him during the eligibility period which was September 30, 2012-September 30, 2013.
God bless you and him always!!! ๐๐๐
Holly _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Most of these nominations are ... disappointing
Take a look at the record of the year.We have Radioactive but no Mirrors by JT ?! oh...
And that Album Of The Year category.2013 was full of nice albums ! VW, National,Arctic monkeys,Arcade fire ,Amok (ok this one isn't that much of an award winner) and mbv ! How could they not take any of these great albums and the nominate Red !
I know this is mainstream but ... it wasn't so much before !
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum