The Big Question: Who Is Arcade Fire?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I'm embarrassed for avoiding The Suburbs at the 08 BDO. I had no idea who they were, now they are easily one of my favorite bands. Seriously though can't believe that dude who messed up their name.
_________________
Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
  • Quote
Everyone has messed up their name.

Arcane Fire
Arcade Fries
Arcadia Fire
The Suburbs

On the site now, there is a song made up about the whole 'controversy'.
  • Quote
Arcade Flyer
  • Quote
HyperBully wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Well I'm glad they didn't give it to Mr Mathers. All that violence in his songs and we are supposed to feel sorry for him? The message he seems to give to world is that hitting someone is one of the greatest signs of affection you can show. That it is ultimately the women who brings the violence on herself because he lover loves her so much.

Congratulations to Arcade Fire anyway. No matter what your opinion is on the Grammys, it must feel fantastic to have your debut album win the best album category. :)


The Suburbs is not their debut. It's their third album. Their debut, Funeral, was released in 2004.


Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll try to check the album out if I can later. I couldn't get any of their music on spotify but I listened to the title track of Suburbs and Mountains Beyond Mountains, both were fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ Has anyone added their older stuff on BEA yet? I imagine we would have an influx of it soon.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
HyperBully wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Well I'm glad they didn't give it to Mr Mathers. All that violence in his songs and we are supposed to feel sorry for him? The message he seems to give to world is that hitting someone is one of the greatest signs of affection you can show. That it is ultimately the women who brings the violence on herself because he lover loves her so much.

Congratulations to Arcade Fire anyway. No matter what your opinion is on the Grammys, it must feel fantastic to have your debut album win the best album category. :)


The Suburbs is not their debut. It's their third album. Their debut, Funeral, was released in 2004.


Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll try to check the album out if I can later. I couldn't get any of their music on spotify but I listened to the title track of Suburbs and Mountains Beyond Mountains, both were fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ Has anyone added their older stuff on BEA yet? I imagine we would have an influx of it soon.


Lawl at this (hopefully) sarcastic comment.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
HyperBully wrote:
an_outlaw wrote:
Well I'm glad they didn't give it to Mr Mathers. All that violence in his songs and we are supposed to feel sorry for him? The message he seems to give to world is that hitting someone is one of the greatest signs of affection you can show. That it is ultimately the women who brings the violence on herself because he lover loves her so much.

Congratulations to Arcade Fire anyway. No matter what your opinion is on the Grammys, it must feel fantastic to have your debut album win the best album category. :)


The Suburbs is not their debut. It's their third album. Their debut, Funeral, was released in 2004.


Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll try to check the album out if I can later. I couldn't get any of their music on spotify but I listened to the title track of Suburbs and Mountains Beyond Mountains, both were fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ Has anyone added their older stuff on BEA yet? I imagine we would have an influx of it soon.


Sorry for the missed sarcasm. My bad. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
I really don't blame them, Arcade Fire are booooring... ๐Ÿ˜• They should have given it to a good indie artist instead.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Arcade Flyer


Arcane Fighter
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
An arcade is on fire in the suburbs, oh dear I hop the children are all right.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
arcade fire ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd2: Boards of Cana... cestuneblague Tournaments
Favourite Arcade Fire songs? :D AlexZangari Music
i dont like arcade fire strawberryfields Music
Arcade Fire - Afterlife (new song) meruizh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.