What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 381138123813 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Evil Friends by Portugal. The Man
  • Quote
James Blake's "James Blake"
  • Quote

The Open Door by Death Cab For Cutie

Somehow I don't think I'd heard all of this before, just Little Bribes. Nice little find ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Same Trailer Different Park by Kacey Musgraves
  • Quote


THE PERCUSSION IS FANTASTIC OH MY
  • Quote

Yuck by Yuck

First listen. Diggin' it pretty well.
  • Quote

Sky Blue Sky
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
Lust For Life by Iggy Pop.
  • Quote

And The Euphoric Haze by The Split Infinitives
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Still into reviewing '13


Shaking The Habitual by The Knife

I feel I had underestimated this.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 381138123813 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3812 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.