What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 393539363937 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Synchronicity by The Police

My Charts

1983 #20
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Hoelderlin
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Moods Of Marvin Gaye by Marvin Gaye

Motown - I love you!
  • Quote

Blowin' Your Mind! by Van Morrison

Second listen. By far inferior to the following two, but way, way better than Them. Overall, I'd say it's very solid.
  • Quote
Mancsoulsister wrote:

Moods Of Marvin Gaye by Marvin Gaye

Motown - I love you!


Hell yeah. Gonna put that one on, too.
  • Quote

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips
  • Quote

Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

Hi We're The Miracles by The Miracles

And to the master himself...

Motown - I love you!
  • Quote


I havent stopped since yesterday after my first listen... The only thing I can say about this album is.....


WOW!

The Meadowlands - The Wrens
_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

Heroes by David Bowie

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 393539363937 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3936 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.