When was the last time you had an eargasm?

Goto page Previous  12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I've never had such a thing. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
When I heard there was gonna be a Nicki and JBiebz collab I didn't want to get my hopes up but it ended up being something magical.


Link


That's actually the one Bieber song I like.
  • Quote
Hey something really cool happened to me the other day.

I'm in a very hard period of non-stop exams (well they're actually contests) which lasts four weeks and I'm kinda tired. Listening to music has become a real relief recently, I need it more than ever to make me feel good after doing maths all day. And that one morning, I was just leaving my room at 7 a.m. to take the train to go to the exam center, and I had no time for a full album, so I decided to listen to some random songs as I walked in the street, and I started with Bob Dylan's I don't Believe You, for some reason. And that happened. That was exquisite. It's like my eyes opened and I could see everything during the time of that one song. I have probably never felt so good listening to music. It was probably more because of the situation than the song itself, but damn that was awesome. Music is really something cool.

Well, that's all. I love reading this kind of music-related events here on BEA, and I thought I could share mine ^^
  • Quote
An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House wit Joe Bonamassa, Gerry O'Connor (Ireland) Irish banjo, violin and mandolin; Mats Wester (Sweden) Nyckelharpa and mandola; Arlan Schierbaum, harmonium, accordion, baby piano and glockenspiel, and Lenny Castro, percussion.

๐Ÿ˜ญ
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNGpsnTCUXM
  • Quote
I tend to get eargasms from album-oriented pop and it doesn't work if I listen to the tracks in isolation. Some of the best for that:


The Soft Bulletin by The Flaming Lips

Usually around "The Gash."


Abbey Road by The Beatles

The closing medley always gets me.


Odessey And Oracle by The Zombies

This is one of the rare albums where the eargasm happens early


Al Haig Trio Esoteric by Al Haig Trio

There's so much brilliance here. Where it hits me seems to change every time I listen.
  • Quote
It was around minute 8-9 of the opening track, Golden Arrow



And recently, as of yesterday the first time I ever listened to the Hopeless chorus.


_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote
Still having eargasms from Weatherall's 'Masterpiece', Tarot Sport and The Trammps. James Holden's 'Inheritors' album gives me more of a brain massage than an eargasm though.
  • Quote

Segundo by Juana Molina

Discovering this was a particularly magical moment.
  • Quote

Soak by Foetus

The track Kamikaze. Amazing.
  • Quote
It's been a while, I guess the last time I had, I was listening to:


Link

_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345  Next
Page 4 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
overall chart history - last week, la... jackbrown8786 Suggestions
[ Poll ] Albums which had improved when you he... Guest Music
If You Had a Super power, What would ... Antonio-Pedro Lounge
Weirdest album you've ever had sex to? Evandar Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.