Before you get any further, The Fallen is the best song by a mile. The single version of 'Eleanor Put Your Boots On' is much better than the one on the album too.
HazeyTwilightboyfriend in your wet dreamsProfile Elmo Knows Where You Live
I love MBV's EP's. Incredibly diverse, yet brilliant, songs in a short space of time leads to no filler and no boredom (to be fair, though, I'm never bored listening to MBV's albums anyway- I love them all). This is probably the second best of all MBV's EP's- with You Made Me Realise being the best, obviously. Both of these, and Glider, are definitely worth a listen.
NickVolosSegnahc Reve4Profile Land of the Argonauts, Centaurs and other such creatures
21a Raccolta by Fausto Papetti _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum