|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SquishypuffDave
Profile
- #97
- Posted: 03/02/2014 01:44
|
10. Coldplay - X & Y
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
"I used to sing all these songs during my time in Colombian prison. The inmates would rape the hell out of me. But I didn't care. I had my Coldplay."
Last edited by SquishypuffDave on 03/02/2014 01:44; edited 2 times in total
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
7
John Williams - Star Wars _________________ That's right, I'm an Asshole
| Norman Bates wrote: | | SamuelPear a le swag |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|