Films you watched recently

Goto page Previous  123 ... 104105106 ... 234235236  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Also, for Hitchcock films, I highly recommend "The Man Who Knew Too Much", it's fantastic.


Which one?
  • Quote
Facetious wrote:
Which one?


The Jimmy Stewart one.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
The Jimmy Stewart one.


Do you actually prefer it or you haven't seen the other one?
  • Quote
Facetious wrote:
Do you actually prefer it or you haven't seen the other one?


I'll be honest, I haven't seen the other one. I just know that I loved the Jimmy Stewart one. I'll have to check out the older one
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Of Time And The City (2008) - More than just a documentary, this film is beautifully constructed using archive footage of the "ordinary" people of Liverpool. Narrated by the director Terence Davies using poetry, prose and his own reflections on growing up there. A fascinating, witty and moving piece of work.
  • Quote
About a month ago, I saw for the first time what has become my most favorite movie named Lifted. I haven't been able to quit watching it, I love it so much! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
About a month ago, I saw for the first time what has become my most favorite movie named Lifted. I haven't been able to quit watching it, I love it so much! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly


I hope you don't mean the Pixar short film ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Watched Nebraska last night so I'm prepared for the Oscars.

It was actually really good, and I'd recommend it ๐Ÿ˜„ Really funny, but honest portrayals of different generations in society.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Facetious wrote:
I hope you don't mean the Pixar short film :lol:

The film that I am speaking of is about a boy who enters a singing contest. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and him always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I just watched The Family Jams, which is a documentary on the 2004 tour that Devendra Banhart, Joanna Newsom, and Vetiver were part of. It was pretty cool. Some notable cameos were Antony And The Johnsons and Linda Perhacs.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 10:28
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 104105106 ... 234235236  Next
Page 105 of 236


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Emails On Watched Topics pearljammer13 Suggestions
Have you recently got any new favorit... Guest Music
Recently Viewed baystateoftheart Suggestions
Recently Discovered & Can't Stop ... Lachapelle Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.