Musicals

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
(10)Mary Poppins.
(9) Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
(8) Grease.
(7) Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
(6) Chicago
(5) The Sound Of Music.
(4) Singin In The Rain.
(3) Fiddler On The Roof.
(2) Oklahoma.

(1) Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber Of Fleet Street. All 20 songs are sung by cast members. Johnny Depp sings on 10 of them and won a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Musical.


GARY it seems we find another topic upon which we completely agree. Burton's Sweeney Todd is my favourite musical (and of the 6 others that I've seen from your list I thoroughly enjoy them too) and one of my top 20 films, with My Friends being one of my favourite songs ever.


COOL, Now we agree on TWO things Jhereko ๐Ÿ˜

My Friends is a great song. Whenever Depp and Burton team up on a project I'm usually blown away at the quality of the end result. But Sweeney Todd still managed to exceeded my expectations.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Favorite Musicals undefined Music
Musicals & Cast Recordings Fergenaprido Suggestions
What are your favorite musicals??? bobbyb5 Movies & TV
Broadway / Musicals Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.