What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 437543764377 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Excerpts From A Love Circus by Lisa Germano
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
OK so far it's freaking meowtastic xD Can't say it has te impact Sleater-Kinney had on me a few days ago, but still totally marvelous.


I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^_^ Anytime you have 20 minutes to spare you can listen to their Singles comp, it has lots of good songs on it, including my second favourite Bikini Kill song Strawberry Julius. ๐Ÿ˜œ Oh and I think Joan Jett does the guitar on the version of Rebel Grrrl that is on there. It is fun. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^_^ Anytime you have 20 minutes to spare you can listen to their Singles comp, it has lots of good songs on it, including my second favourite Bikini Kill song Strawberry Julius. ๐Ÿ˜œ Oh and I think Joan Jett does the guitar on the version of Rebel Grrrl that is on there. It is fun. :P

Yeah it was great, thanks! And I was definitely planning to listen to the singles sooner or later, it's on your chart too I think ๐Ÿ˜‰


Baby Face Killa by Freddie Gibbs

First listen. I want to know what the hype is all about.
  • Quote

Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica by The Ronettes

Wow.
_________________
  • Quote

The Age Of Adz by Sufjan Stevens
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Revolver by The Beatles
_________________
  • Quote
paladisiac wrote:

The Age Of Adz by Sufjan Stevens


Me too! ETERNAL GLORY.
  • Quote

Modern Vampires Of The City by Vampire Weekend
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Exuma by Exuma

I'm really liking this, especially 'You Don't Know What's Going On'
  • Quote

Joyland by Trust

This is a really fun, poppy album. I could see Outlaw liking this.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 437543764377 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4376 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.