What is your favourite Beatles song? (Poll Option)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 567 ... 91011  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Favourite
A Day in The Life:
27%
 27%  [28]
While My Guitar Gently Weeps:
8%
 8%  [9]
Here Comes The sun:
5%
 5%  [6]
I Want To Hold Your Hand:
0%
 0%  [1]
Hey Jude:
0%
 0%  [1]
Let It Be:
1%
 1%  [2]
Yesterday:
1%
 1%  [2]
Strawberry Fields Forever:
13%
 13%  [14]
In My Life:
10%
 10%  [11]
Eleanor Rigby:
7%
 7%  [8]
Something:
0%
 0%  [1]
Come Together:
0%
 0%  [1]
Twist and Shout:
0%
 0%  [1]
I Am the Walrus:
9%
 9%  [10]
Help!:
0%
 0%  [0]
All You Need Is Love:
0%
 0%  [1]
A Hard Day's Night:
0%
 0%  [0]
Norwegian Wood:
1%
 1%  [2]
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds:
0%
 0%  [1]
Don't Let Me Down:
1%
 1%  [2]
Total Votes : 101

  • Quote
1. Tomorrow Never Knows
2. Girl
3. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
4. In My Life
5. Michelle
6. And Your Bird Can Sing
7. Norwegian Wood
8. Here Comes The Sun
9. Yesterday
10. Nowhere Man
  • Quote
'I'm Only Sleeping'.
  • Quote
Tough choice ... fuck it ! None ! I'll just list those I really hate : Let It Be, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Hey Jude, Yesterday ...
_________________
That's right, I'm an Asshole

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
'I'm Only Sleeping'.


Same.
  • Quote
Can't pick one, but I'll try a top 5:

Ticket to Ride
Day In the Life
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Happiness Is a Warm Gun
Come Together

Yeah, that looks decent
  • Quote
[img]I Am The Walrus by The Beatles[img]A Day In The Life by The Beatles[/img][/img]
  • Quote
Since this is a 'Favourite' song so I have to with Here Come The Sun .
  • Quote
Impossible for me to choose. All of the above and many more.
  • Quote
of those listed, "yesterday". but i'd go "helter skelter" first.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
'Blackbird' for some unknown reasons.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 567 ... 91011  Next
Page 6 of 11


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
What is your favourite song by The Be... SingingPeasant96 Music
[ Poll ] What is your favourite Dark Side Of T... cabvo Music
Your favourite 2014 song right now Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.