Almost over...

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
You should use this thread to give your thoughts on each one after you listen to it. Would be really interesting ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Good job, I got almost half of the top 1000 still to go. Guess I should start with this Bob Dylan guy finally.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
You should use this thread to give your thoughts on each one after you listen to it. Would be really interesting :)


I'm not sure. I don't like writing or typing about music albums sometimes.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
songs you can listen to on repeat ove... paladisiac Music
I'm excited! I'm almost able to make ... Mercury Music
Songs on albums that almost ruin the ... Guest Music
Move Over Contra, Move Over Teen Drea... Kiki Music
Albums that you can listen to over an... jackup Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.