What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 474047414742 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Elephant by The White Stripes
  • Quote
I am listening to Horses by Patti Smith for the first time. Very unique style and sound.
  • Quote

25 Songs by Jay Jay Pistolet
Underrated.
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote
Parov Stelar's Shine. I got this from a recommendation of a recent friend of mine. Pretty nice so far.
  • Quote

Wish by The Cure
  • Quote
Antonio-Pedro wrote:

Parklife by Blur
Making 20 years today!


Yeah, 20 years. It's a bit crazy, time flies.
I'm listening to Parklife right now. What a great album. Very good songwriting and lyrics from track to track and even if stylistically there are very different songs on it, it sounds so coherent to me as a whole. It flows together really well.
  • Quote
Off one of Cellar's charts:


Sapphie by Richard Youngs

Sounds like Jose Gonzalez on Xanax so far.

By which I mean it's good.
  • Quote

Since I Left You by The Avalanches
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote

Thomas Tallis: The Lamentations Of Jere...uno Turner

Renaissance classical music dated c. 16th century. Too old to be hip, nevertheless this is timeless beautiful music. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

This Is Our Music by Galaxie 500

I don't know how it happened but I became obsessed with Galaxie 500 again and I'm totally okay with it.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 474047414742 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4741 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.