BSAT Round #2: Joanna Newsom vs. Nick Drake

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Ouch. Like, really ouch.
Joanna Newsom:
42%
 42%  [17]
Nick Drake:
57%
 57%  [23]
Total Votes : 40

  • Quote
This is really difficult. I really love both. I've been obsessed with Ys lately, and I don't think we've even heard the best Joanna has to offer yet, so I'm giving her my vote, but could have gone either way.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Newsom is probably my favorite artist of all time at this point
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Didn't even see the 4 pages of discussion... when I saw the matchup, I imagined all the angst it would cause. ๐Ÿ˜จ

I like them both, but Drake is a little more impactful to me. Give Newsom a few years, she may surpass him.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:
Newsom is pretty cool, but I have to go with Drake. Ys is nice, but Pink Moon is one of the greatest albums ever made.
  • Quote
Drake, easily.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Drake, easily.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ™

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Scott Walker vs. Joann... Saoirse Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #3: Elliott Smith vs. Nick... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Nick Drake vs. Brad Pa... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #5: Nick Drake vs. Tim Buc... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #4: Curtis Mayfield vs. Ni... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.