[CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : paladisiac VS Patman360

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
paladisiac:
13%
 13%  [4]
Patman360:
86%
 86%  [26]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
I'm pretty sure Patman welcomes every single person who comes to this site. He's like the nice doorman who never gets tipped enough. Vote Pat.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Patman, is a really friendly dude.... and relaxed
I had a lot of things to say about him
but It dissapeared from my mind
but yeah..... Patman, cool, sometimes even
energetic,..... he also welcomes everybody that comes here
bringing a different air to the site, I wish he could post more
and he is tryinh to listen the full RS 500 almost everyday
Good luck
  • Quote
Patman
  • Quote
Patman.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Patman. Fellow Irish citizen and he's just really cool, nice and genuine.
_________________
  • Quote
CLOSED

Looks like Patman deserves a pat on the back

4-26

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : Necharsian VS... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : Patman360 VS ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : Tonality VS P... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Pearljammer13 v Paladisiac alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Patman360) V Nachosbob alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.