BEUT Round 1: Saoirse VS sp4cetiger

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
Saoirse:
46%
 46%  [20]
sp4cetiger:
53%
 53%  [23]
Total Votes : 43

  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
As Brandon said recently, BEA isn't about one or just a handful of users. Rather, I think it's mostly about people who love music just getting together and shooting the shit. Everybody's a part of that, so cheers to Saoirse and cheers to all!


I think this sums up why I love sp4cetiger so much. I love his inclusive the-more-the-merrier posts which foster constructive, fun discussions of everything. He's one of the key reasons why I've become addicted to the forums. So you can blame him. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
CLOSED

Looks like Saoirse got sp4ced out.

20-22

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Saoirse V (Sp4cetiger) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : Harkan VS sp4... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT round 3 : sp4cetiger VS Puncture... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Sp4cetiger) V Happymeal alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.