BEUT #3: RockyRaccoon V (Sp4cetiger)

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
RockyRaccoon:
37%
 37%  [11]
Sp4cetiger:
62%
 62%  [18]
Total Votes : 29

  • Quote
RockyRaccoon

V

sp4cetiger

_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.


Last edited by alelsupreme on 05/20/2015 15:57; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
well, these two live pretty close to one another. I say they battle it out for our votes in some sort of feats of strength.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
One of these users was a nipple double for Space Ghost and one of them wasn't. You decide.
  • Quote
Nothing against Rocky, whose acquaintance I've only recently made in plug. A jolly decent chap...

...but...

#oldgitsunion
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Voting Tiger too, Rocky's all right for sure, sorry man.
  • Quote
Ahhh I was afraid of this.

Looks like I've gotta duke it out with sp4cetiger

1v1 no holds barred cage match let's do it

We'll do it in one of the Maryland towns with a stupid name, like Accident or Crapo
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Ahhh I was afraid of this.

Looks like I've gotta duke it out with sp4cetiger

1v1 no holds barred cage match let's do it

We'll do it in one of the Maryland towns with a stupid name, like Accident or Crapo


I'll submit to this, but I think we should declare the winner of the fight the loser of this match, cause they clearly spent time lifting weights or training that could have been spent charting or trolling the forums.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
I'll submit to this, but I think we should declare the winner of the fight the loser of this match, cause they clearly spent time lifting weights or training that could have been spent charting or trolling the forums.


Perfect, so a match of both of us flailing at each other and ultimately ending up in fetal positions, I'm good at that one
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
ah, er, hmm

๐Ÿ˜•

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT Round 1: Saoirse VS sp4cetiger CubaZed Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Sp4cetiger V Puncture Repair alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT round 3 : sp4cetiger VS Puncture... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Sp4cetiger) V Happymeal alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.