BEUT Round 1: drakonium VS gussteivi

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favourite user?
drakonium:
86%
 86%  [32]
gussteivi:
13%
 13%  [5]
Total Votes : 37

  • Quote
drakonium is so cute. No offense gussteivi but drako is too special to ignore.
_________________
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:
No offense gussteivi but drako is too special to ignore.


This. I'll save my more detailed comments for a closer match-up, but drak is one of the best you'll find on BEA.
  • Quote
Drak, no contest.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
Drakonium should win for starting the tourney, as well as being an amazing user. Far fetched match.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
There is a video of me losing to Pokรฉmon against somebody on YouTube, though, I guess the guy was so proud of it he decided to share the battle or something.


mustve been me.
  • Quote
I know gussteivi isn't going to win this but he's a really chill, knowledgeable, funny guy who doesnm't post enough but has an incredibly interesting taste in music.

0 complaints about Drak winning this though.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
I know gussteivi isn't going to win this but he's a really chill, knowledgeable, funny guy who doesnm't post enough but has an incredibly interesting taste in music.


This actually means a lot to me, especially coming from you. I still browse trough a couple of threads when I'm bored (so pretty much every day), but as for posting myself... dunno, never really felt like I could express myself properly here. Also I don't really listen to so much rock music these days. But thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„

I voted drakonium of course.
  • Quote
Thanks for the kind words. Remember to check out gussteivi's charts, I got tons of recs from his Baroque Pop one.
  • Quote
No me gussta.

31 - 4

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : dividesbyzero... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : drakonium VS ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : drakonium VS ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT semi-finals : revolver9... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : drakonium VS CellarDoor drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.