Tbh I would have serious doubts about BEA's tastes if dbz didn't win this one. Come on, it's cool to be in the third round (though it's mostly because I... hum, the randomizer gave me relatively easy opponents), but dbz is one of the best people to ever post on this forum. I vote for him, and you should do just as well.
dbz for me. I love drak, he's one of the friendliest, most enthusiastic members around, and he manages that rare trick of being really level-headed whilst still retaining a fantastic sense of humour. But I get mad recs from dbz, his chart notes are fantastic, and he's the best writer on the site for my money. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
I'm on a rush today is a busy day, Both are really realy amazing users, both charts are pretty great dbz with his amazing notes (one of my inspirations along with Brandon's one) and drak with his hipster shit and his drunk notes, This really breaks my heart but I gotta go with drak today, Not only for being on the forums more regularly but for also being one the first to make me go to the forums, but If wadn't for drak dbz would be my vote
Most of my at length discussions in the last four months have been with DBZ and theyโve been pretty interesting. Nothing against Drako but Iโve just had a lot more communication with DBZ.
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
Excruciatingly difficult, but went with dividesbyzero for the same reasons Skinny mentioned. Dude's charts are just loaded with great recs and very well written comments. _________________ http://jonnyleather.com
I admire DBZ. All the good things said about him here are legit.
But I went with Drako, because he's one of my favorite people on here and I've dealt with him more and I guess I still feel like me and him and Cymro and some others sort of started around here at the same time (or at least became extra active and seemed relatively new when I got here) so I have a certain feeling of brotherhood or camaraderie with him. Also his charts are great too, just saying.
Edit: I realize the same thing about being peers could be applied to DBZ just as much. But whatever. _________________ -Ryan
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum