BEUT round 1 : Zapruder VS yourself

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
Zapruder:
9%
 9%  [3]
yourself:
90%
 90%  [29]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
My love for yourself went back and forth tbh. He was one of the most motivating elements of the site for me at first : I loved his comments, charts, and it's him (well, yourselfisntsteam) that literally made me discover you could make a chart without the Beatles on it. He played a huge role in my musical trip, on the whole and concretely as well, as some of my favorite albums ever were found thanks to him.

When he came back under his new name, he started to annoy me for some reason. I thought he was actually pretty pretentious, and I didn't like his attitude. I wondered why someone I admired so much before had become so grating, and that's when I realized I was just being an asshole, and that he still was awesome.

So yeah, I still tend to associate him more with music than with an actual persona, but he really is a fantastic character, totally unique and, despite what I may have thought once, humble. Stay based, and thanks for all your recs, I still have to listen to some of them, but I will eventually, I just hope you're not in a hurry ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
yourself's always tough, because when I try and type out anything about or to him, I end up addressing it to "myself" as my brain automatically goes "OK it conjugates [a thing I never have to consciously think about usually as English is my first language]".

Despite confusing me, he's cool, and IDK Zapruder.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Dear Zaprudence won't come out to play.

3 - 29

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : yourself VS d... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : meccalecca VS yoursel... drakonium Tournaments
User Pick of the Day #119: Scorn Defe... yourself Music
How to take yourself less seriously... Guest Lounge
User Pick #111: A Feather On The Brea... sp4cetiger Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.