[CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : SingingPeasant96 VS ptaylor1989

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
SingingPeasant96:
41%
 41%  [16]
ptaylor1989:
58%
 58%  [23]
Total Votes : 39

  • Quote
SingingPeasant96 (captain : dividesbyzero)



VS

ptaylor1989 (captain : alelsupreme)



Last edited by drakonium on 05/31/2014 10:37; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
2 guys I don't know super well, but SingingPeasant's cool based, if nothing else, on his taste of music, as I've seen him post about it at least occasionally. So I guess I'm voting for him here.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
SingingPeasant loves Scotland, so I love him too. No offense ptaylor, I just know and connect more with SingingPeasant.
_________________
  • Quote
Not that familiar with either.
  • Quote
Vote to twee.
_________________
  • Quote
ptaylor is cool. haven't seen him round here in awhile unfortunately. Both great users but my nom gets my vote for having two of my favorite charts on the site (overall and twee)
  • Quote
Ptay should be slaying this c'mon.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
I'm a bit torn on this one. I really can't manage to associate a personality to Mr. Peasant, but we haven't seen Ptay in a long time... I think I'll vote for him though, really awesome guy while he was here.
  • Quote
No idea for a pun, sorry.

16 - 23

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : Patman360 VS ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : SingingPeasan... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT Round 1: ptaylor1989 VS Mother N... CubaZed Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: SingingPeasant96 v Harkan/Bo... alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : bongritsu VS ... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.