What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 502850295030 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:

The Path Of Totality by Korn


last.fm says youre listening to yuck on repeat?

i'm listening to my "folk" genre on shuffle, for those who wanted to know (COUNT: 0)
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:

I think this might be my favorite Rush album, but it's very close between this and Hemispheres.


Exactly what everyone has been dying to know. :p
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Exactly what everyone has been dying to know.

I've really getting back into prog again lately. ๐Ÿ˜„ Going to listen to some Le Orme next.

And I'm sure everyone wants to know what my favorite Rush album is. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote

Hemispheres by Rush

Going for a walk with this on my iPod. This may be just what I need to cheer the fuck up!
  • Quote

Splish Splash: The Best Of Bobby Darin Volume One by Bobby Darin

My Charts

1991 #59


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Uomo Di Pezza by Le Orme
  • Quote
Earth 2: Special Low-Frequency Version

You know this ones going to be a toughie from the moment it starts its thing. I get the feeling this could be sit in your chair type music as I feel it could paralyze. Still... seems all sorts of special.
  • Quote

Alopecia by Why?
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:

Uomo Di Pezza by Le Orme


Nice to see italian prog receives some credits. Have you heard "Felona e Sorona"? My favourite by them.

On this now, anyway


Here Be Dragons by The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Earth 2: Special Low-Frequency Version


Also listening to this.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 502850295030 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5029 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.