Recommendations

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
72/100

I can see myself listening to this. It is very soothing, my only knock is that some sounds in the song irritate me. If I can focus on the parts that I like, it is a really good song, but sometimes I cannot help it. I am weird that way.


Link
  • Quote
8/10

Really liked that. They did well to keep it interesting and find their own musical niche.


Link

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Recommendations For A NowhereMan?! NowhereMan Music
Techno recommendations guzguzgarbit Music
Recommendations And (possibly)Cool Sh... PlentusMerdae Music
Film Recommendations undefined Movies & TV
New Recommendations Thread RockyRaccoon Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.