Ten Worst Albums of All Time

Goto page Previous  123 ... 789 ... 121314  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
Ten albums that I personally have enjoyed the least.



















Even with one album on here twice this is still 9 total.
  • Quote
If an album prescribes to some sort of conventional style, then no matter how much I dislike it, it's still pretty listenable for me. And, I suppose I generally tend to avoid albums I know I'll dislike in harsher genres like lowercase or harsh noise. Metal Machine Music and Buyer's Market might come close to unlistenable for me, but I at least appreciate some facet of them. Idk, but this album is still my least-liked, I think (but it's been a couple years since the numerous tries listening to it).


Twin Infinitives by Royal Trux
  • Quote
Twin Infinitives is among my favorite albums but it's definitely not for everyone. The only advice id offer if there's a modicum of interest in it is listening to it loud in earbuds walking in a dense urban area.
  • Quote
In no particular order:

The Beginning Of The Enz by Split Enz

Speak by Londonbeat

Smoke Dreams by The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band

To The Pine Roots by Iain Archer

Best Of The Seekers by The Seekers

Cruise by Whitehouse

A Hollow Cost by Genesis P-Orridge & Psychic TV
Swanee - Have A Little Faith
The Cops - Stomp On Tripwires
Brindle - It Takes An Army
  • Quote
Going by lowest rated on RYM, which is a bit deceitful because I tend to not bother rating awfulness:

1. Peste Noire, La sanie des siรจcles
2. Eberhard Schoener, Video-Magic

8 more:

Bad Brains, Rise
Busta Rhymes, Back On My B.S.
Muse, Absolution
Randy Newman, Faust
Underworld, Change the Weather
Z'Ev, The Invisible Man
The Killers, Hot Fuss
Joey Ramone, Ya Know?
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

The Killers, Hot Fuss


If you think that one's bad, I would love to watch your facial expressions while forcing you to listen to this one.


Day & Age by The Killers

This might actually be the worst album I've ever heard, and I kind of liked Hot Fuss
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:
Twin Infinitives is among my favorite albums but it's definitely not for everyone. The only advice id offer if there's a modicum of interest in it is listening to it loud in earbuds walking in a dense urban area.


Mine is to listen to it when you're angry at something.
  • Quote
I'll start out with these five.


Honest by Future


Plutonian Herd by Exoskeleton


Born To Die by Lana Del Rey


Reflektor by Arcade Fire


Fetch by Melt-Banana
  • Quote
WindowAbove wrote:
I'll start out with these five.


Honest by Future


That's probably bottom 20 for me. What a garbage album.



As for Hot Fuss, I like it too ๐Ÿ˜„ The Killers have a handful of really good songs. It's just a shame they have a bigger handful of shit in the other.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
So this is a thing now? Cool. Anyways, here are ten of my least favorites in no particular order.


Collide With The Sky by Pierce The Veil


Dr. Feelgood by Mรถtley Crรผe


Slippery When Wet by Bon Jovi


Hysteria by Def Leppard


England Keep My Bones by Frank Turner


21 by Adele


Pork Soda by Primus


Stiff Upper Lip by AC/DC


Pyromania by Def Leppard


Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park

Mostly generic choices for least favorites I know, but I honestly can't stand any of these.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 789 ... 121314  Next
Page 8 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
Ten best movie soundtracks of all time? Facetious Music
[ Poll ] The Worst Comedian Of All Time Jackwc Lounge
The worst band of all time sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.