Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 969798 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Midnight Passenger by Ex-Cult


Drive Like Jehu by Drive Like Jehu


Yank Crime by Drive Like Jehu
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

Big Deal by Black Drawing Chalks
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
Tuesdays are my only days off from work, so that it when I would take my weekly trip to the record store a little way down the road (rarely would I go after work; I get so tired from working 10 hour shifts six days a week). I got paid a few days ago and I rarely spend money outside of music and necessities so I sort of treated myself with some more vinyl:


Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band

It was actually pretty cheap being below $10, so I got it anyway even though I'm not a fan of the album.


What's Going On by Marvin Gaye

Duh.



And I bought one CD since they did not have the other one's from my wish list in stock:


Halcyon Digest by Deerhunter

Used, but in fantastic condition. Cheap too, so I can't wait to listen to it.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:
Cheap too, so I can't wait to listen to it.


yeah, those expensive albums just don't sound as good ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
2 new LPs just came in the mail!
The Olivia Tremor Control's Music From the Unrealized Film Script: Dusk At Cubist Castle
Circulatory System's Mosaics Within Mosaics
  • Quote
It's my birthday today so I figured I'd buy some stuff on my bandcamp wishlist.


Quickly Quickly Quickly by The Tea Club

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite modern progressive rock albums. It's an impressive tour-de-force, with lovely vocal harmonies, fantastic drumming, and excellent instrumentation from the rest of the band.


Preschtale by C-jeff

A really cool album that mixes gorgeous, synthesizer-esque chiptunes with live instruments to great effect. Give it a listen, you might be surprised!


Future, Towards the Edge of Forever by Starscream

More chiptune stuff. This album has huge drums (you'll see what I mean if you listen to it), which is honestly my favorite aspect of it, but the melodies ain't half-bad either.


Fresh From The Oven by Octopie

It's been a while since I've listened to this album, actually, but if I remember right there's some pretty good psychedelic rock to be found here. Plus, check out that album art!


Multipurpose Trap by Birds And Buildings

Birds and Buildings are fuckin' weird, and I mean that in a good way. Just listen for yourself, you'll see.
_________________
Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr)
  • Quote
Just snagged one of the 1000 copies limited colored reissues of Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone. Feeling good about that. Also got the Deathconciousness reissue a few days back but wasn't quick enough to get one of the special ones for that.
  • Quote
Just one today, but it's a good one.


Magnification by Yes

Possibly the most gorgeous record Yes have ever released.
_________________
Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr)
  • Quote

The Seer by Swans
Three LPs for $40... and I've never heard the album ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote

Power, Corruption & Lies - New Order


James Blake - James Blake


Richard D. James Album - Aphex Twin


Around The House - Herbert


Rumours - Fleetwood Mac


Scale - Herbert
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums

Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 969798 ... 494495496  Next
Page 97 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.