SquishypuffKnave's User Listening Log (SKULL)

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Last night Pirates Of The Caribbean was on TV. It was a major nostalgia moment. I was obsessed with pirates as a kid, and the Curse Of The Black Pearl soundtrack was the first album I ever bought with my own money. So I'm relistening now. I have no objectivity here whatsoever, but it's putting me in a damn good mood. Maybe today is a soundtrack day.
  • Quote
Another Tune-Yards fan! I saw her at Sasquatch and got the chance to meet her/have her sign my Nikki Nack vinyl. Merrill is awesome. ๐Ÿ˜

Also digging the hip hop, looking forward to more of this!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Pseud0Scorpion UL/R/WL (User Listenin... Pseud0Scorpion Music
EyeZayZay's Listening Log eyezayzay Music
My listening log book thingy Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.