BEA Interview #438: noWaxJim

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
That shit made me chuckle. It's not like you're a spring chicken. God knows how old he must've thought you were.


If I'm honest I thought Jim either experienced punk first-hand, or perhaps had a cooler older brother or sister who'd introduced him to it. I don't know why, but I guessed he was in his mid-late 40s. My sincerest apologies Jimmy.

Anyway, you were an absolute pleasure to interview. Apologies for the ridiculously long wait times between questions. And I've got a bunch of friends who live down Kingston-upon-Thames way (my last remaining ties to university), so next time I'm planning to head down that way I'll give you a shout about that pint and DJ session.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
If I'm honest I thought Jim either experienced punk first-hand, or perhaps had a cooler older brother or sister who'd introduced him to it. I don't know why, but I guessed he was in his mid-late 40s. My sincerest apologies Jimmy.

Anyway, you were an absolute pleasure to interview. Apologies for the ridiculously long wait times between questions. And I've got a bunch of friends who live down Kingston-upon-Thames way (my last remaining ties to university), so next time I'm planning to head down that way I'll give you a shout about that pint and DJ session.


Nae worries chap. I'll see you outside Beggars Records when you're next in Kingston Town - there's an O'Neils round the corner. I'll use my free bus pass to get there... ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
You did a good job Skinny man, and excellent answers from Jim. I loved it.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
World album of the day (#438): Alta S... albummaster Music
BEA ULL - noWaxJim Jimmy Dread Music
BEA Interview #6: Romanelli Guest Music
BEA Interview #9: Lethalnezzle Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.