What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 564356445645 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:

Illinois by Sufjan Stevens


๐Ÿฅฐ

Cute cute cute album



Continuing my rush with:


Ghosts Of The Great Highway by Sun Kil Moon
  • Quote

LP1 by FKA Twigs
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:

American Pie by Don McLean


When I was around 7 or 8, my mom was obsessed with this album and listened to it on repeat. I quite liked it as well, and ran around the supermarket scream-singing American Pie. It was a beautiful time in my life, and I loved trying to figure out what the hell he was singing about.

Anyway, I'm listening to this right now:


Souvlaki by Slowdive
  • Quote

Aerofall by Aerofall

Russian shoegaze anyone...? Don't knock it - this album is really good, certainly one of the best of 2014.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Perfect From Now On by Built To Spill
_________________
  • Quote
rustyautoparts wrote:
When I was around 7 or 8, my mom was obsessed with this album and listened to it on repeat. I quite liked it as well, and ran around the supermarket scream-singing American Pie. It was a beautiful time in my life, and I loved trying to figure out what the hell he was singing about.

Anyway, I'm listening to this right now:


Souvlaki by Slowdive


Yeah it's a wonderful album. Simplistic beauty. A few rockers don't go amiss either.
  • Quote

The Astrud Gilberto Album by Astrud Gilberto
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
Yeah it's a wonderful album. Simplistic beauty. A few rockers don't go amiss either.


I thought you were talking about Souvlaki then and was going to give you a thumbs up but then, no...

Anyways, I'm listening to this:

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart by The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

Just came back from their gig. It was so intimate, probably only about 150 people there or something in a small pub. I was stood about 1 metre away from the lead singer, I could hear his voice as it was amplified, it was great. My ears are still ringing; it was so damn bassy and swirly. Every song sounded like it had extra punch to it. It was great, I had to just close my eyes, take a huge breath in and sway gently to some songs, it was pretty transcendental. Plus the female vocalist's voice was really cute, which is always a bonus. Yeah, they were fucking awesome. Got to shake the drummer's hand after they played, though I could have snatched the guitarist's capo if not for that, but hey ho. I'd prefer to shake a hand than to own a capo that probably wasn't his in the first place xD
_________________
  • Quote

Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

She is so cute, this album is so cute, life is so cute

Wow, I really love this. One of those things that has me crying due to the sheer level of cuteness.
  • Quote

Belong by The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 564356445645 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5644 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.