What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 565056515652 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Winter Light by Oregon
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Visions by Grimes
_________________
  • Quote

Singles by Future Islands

Was put off trying this out for a while cos I thought it was a comp :/
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote

Moonhead by Thin White Rope
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

The Flaming Lips and Stardeath and Whit...aming Lips

EDIT: I'm excited for their Sgt. Pepper's tribute album suddenly.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:

Singles by Future Islands

Was put off trying this out for a while cos I thought it was a comp :/


Dang it LP
  • Quote

The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd
  • Quote

Way Down Below Buffalo Hell by Jam Nation
  • Quote

Sky Blue Sky by Wilco
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
:lol:

I'll listen to it again this week. I've always loved those last two tracks.


First track is an alt rock staple as well...

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 565056515652 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5651 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.