What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 570257035704 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Demon by Gazpacho
  • Quote

London Calling by The Clash

I just had to listen to this today.
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Spoke by Calexico
  • Quote

Sublime by Sublime

My Charts

Overall #65
1990's #17
1996 #3


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Rooms with Walls and Windows by Julie Byrne

This has been one of my favourite late night albums since I first heard it.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

Susurrate by The Ecstasy Of Saint Theresa

I think Ecstasy of Saint Theresa may be the shoegaze band I listen to most after MBV.
  • Quote

Slade Alive! by Slade
  • Quote

Strangeways, Here We Come by The Smiths
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
First of all, "Whoo-hoo!" for that SLADE ALIVE! album that I see above!


ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - The Turn of a Friendly Card
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
Spinning these back to back to back to back


Rooms Of The House by La Dispute


I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone by Crime In Stereo


Deja Entendu by Brand New

Cope by Manchester Orchestra
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 570257035704 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5703 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.