What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 570757085709 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:

Royal Blood by Royal Blood


^
  • Quote

Love King by The-Dream
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Calling All Stations by Genesis
  • Quote

Red by King Crimson


She's so heavy. I wonder if the guitar sound (the squiggle that oscillates upward) on track one (Red) influenced Billy Corgan?
  • Quote

Lady Soul by Aretha Franklin
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Getting bored to some BRMC.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Getting bored to some BRMC.


To be fair, I think that's the appropriate reaction to BRMC. I liked their first when it came out, but everything I've heard since genuinely bores the hell out of me, as did that one last time I went back to it. They're just a bit meh.

Anyway, currently listening to...


I'm Gay (I'm Happy) by Lil B
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
To be fair, I think that's the appropriate reaction to BRMC. I liked their first when it came out, but everything I've heard since genuinely bores the hell out of me, as did that one last time I went back to it. They're just a bit meh.


Oh come on, Howl is a cool ass little folk distraction from their brand of garage rock. I love how their first four records jump around with artistic ambitions and ideas.

Hell, I even like their noise record.
  • Quote

Witching Hour by Ladytron
_________________
  • Quote
eyezayzay wrote:

Witching Hour by Ladytron


Love this record way more than I expected to when it came out.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 570757085709 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5708 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.