[THREAD CLOSED] Elvis Costello Vs Kode9

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: BEA (NOT 20) Group A Fight 2 - Elvis Costello Vs Kode9
Elvis Costello:
84%
 84%  [16]
Kode9 And the Spaceape:
15%
 15%  [3]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
When I consider some of the other bands that are in this thing, please say we didn't leave Wilco out. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
When I consider some of the other bands that are in this thing, please say we didn't leave Wilco out. :shock:


That is what I said.
  • Quote
Bork wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
That raises the question: Did Wilco get nominated?


Can't recall such a nomination.

EDIT: But that appears to be because of a faulty memory. They were.


yes it was a last minute change by I believe one Polythene Pam.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
That raises the question: Did Wilco get nominated?


Can't recall such a nomination.

EDIT: But that appears to be because of a faulty memory. They were.


yes it was a last minute change by I believe one Polythene Pam.


๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
GARY wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Oh, shit! Now I feel an idiot! :oops:


That's because you are an idiot shankly


Three words: pot, kettle, black.


Look everyone, shankly learnededed 3 new words ๐Ÿ˜

Very good shankly, I'm so proud of you ๐Ÿ‘




.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
NO MORE VOTES

ELVIS COSTELLO WINS THIS MATCH 16 TO 3
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Damn, I just can't win. I voted for Kode9 ๐Ÿ™
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] The Flaming Lips Vs E... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] Elvis Costello Vs R.E.M. Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] ModestMouse Vs Elvis ... Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] Kode9 Vs Modest Mouse Wombi Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.