What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 588658875888 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

In Rainbows by Radiohead

Giving this boy a whirl.
_________________
  • Quote

Violator by Depeche Mode
Rolling Stone Top 500 #342 (159/500)

Better than what I remembered.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote

Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant by Belle & Sebastian
  • Quote

Jackson Browne by Jackson Browne
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles
  • Quote

Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds by Jeff Wayne
  • Quote


I heard this and "Apocalypse 91" yesterday. I wasn't too fond of this while I really like the former. Sure this one is well produced, but it sounds like they're playing the same song with a different background noise. Plus, Public Enemy did better rapping in "Apocalypse."

Anyway, both are on my hip hop chart. I think I'll play "O.G. Original Gangster" next.
  • Quote

Demon by Gazpacho
_________________
Here's my 2014 chart
  • Quote

Seen It All by (Young) Jeezy
  • Quote

Together by The New Pornographers
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 588658875888 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5887 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.