The Best Songs Of All Times

Goto page Previous  123 ... 91011
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
It's a Jhereko thread - you are never late. :wink:


I'm going on vacation Tuesday, so I'm sure I actually will be ๐Ÿคฃ too busy atm to think of more than a few songs.
_________________
<(: @ :)>
  • Quote
Mercy seat -nick cave
These days- Jackson Browne
The seventh seal - Scott walker
  • Quote
Calling Jhereko

Was just wondering if this will ever get finished? Started off as such a great idea too. Was it too time-consuming or was there not a big enough response?
  • Quote
No, it's my bad. I haven't been around my computer as much. It's really something I'd like to finish, especially seeing the effort people went to to get these lists in. I just can't make any promises.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
No, it's my bad. I haven't been around my computer as much. It's really something I'd like to finish, especially seeing the effort people went to to get these lists in. I just can't make any promises.


That's cool mate, no pressure!

Love that Van Persie goal too btw. For me, it was every bit as good as James Rodriguez's!
  • Quote
Secondsoul wrote:
Love that Van Persie goal too btw. For me, it was every bit as good as James Rodriguez's!


Agreed!

I'd also say Tim Cahill's against Netherlands is up there as well.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Agreed!

I'd also say Tim Cahill's against Netherlands is up there as well.



Aye.
  • Quote
so I guess the results will be out any day now ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11518

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 91011
Page 11 of 11


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Best Songs Of All Times Redux Wombi Music
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
[List] Your 15 of the Best songs/comp... MiltonAda99 Music
This Date In Music (3/31): Sign O' Th... Mercury Music
[ Poll ] How many times do you listen to an al... quincytejani Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.