What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 634563466347 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:

Pom Pom by Ariel Pink

I actually think Mature Themes is a minor masterpiece - here's hoping the new one is somewhere near as good.


This is absolutely excellent. So much fun.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

The Cavern by Inter Arma
  • Quote

Ujubasajuba by Kairon; IRSE!
  • Quote
Well, that Junior Delahaye album was one of the best discoveries I've made for days. I'm very glad I got to hear it.

Next is Exodus by Bob Marley. I think it's my fourth time playing it.
  • Quote

Beauty And The Beat by Edan
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:

The Cavern by Inter Arma


oooo nice. I want to know what you think
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Parachutes by Coldplay
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Fear Of A Black Tangent by Busdriver
  • Quote

Xscape by Michael Jackson
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Sky Blue Sky by Wilco

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 634563466347 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6346 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.