When do you like/have you enjoyed music the most?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Wow, I'm glad I bothered to ask this in the end. I don't really like making threads anymore but these are all some very very interesting answers ๐Ÿ˜

It's super cool to see that everyone seems to have a unique answer to this, I feel like that's not something I see a lot on here.
_________________
kill yr idols
  • Quote
i find that i go through periods where all i want to listen to is old & familiar music, and my ears aren't really open to new music... so i can end up with a backlog of new music i've acquired but not yet explored.

then at some point the old-music phase will end, and my ears will start sucking up all the new music they can find ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
summer months i amass a lot of music since i have more free time but mainly just listen to favorites and let them open up. winter is more my "expand my horizons in every possible direction, clean up year-end list stuff, etc." time. my favorite times to listen to albums are during bike rides or lying in bed. i've taken recently to listening to about one or two albums a day with fully rapt attention lying in my room in the dark and it's been wooooonderful (mind you these are all-time favorites for me - i'm curious about how this model would work for music i wasn't as familiar with/excited about)

post 666 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  • Quote
Probably when I'm driving; absolutely alone with nothing else on my mind.
_________________
- An aspiring Music Journalist.
  • Quote
Yeah, usually while I'm driving, though more atmospheric albums like those by Kraftwerk are preferable while I'm reading.
  • Quote
When I was younger, I enjoyed music the most when I was holed up in my room, listening to an album over and over. Now that I have a family, I enjoy music the most at dinner. I'll put on an album--maybe something new, maybe something classic--while we eat. My son is only 2, but he loves music. He has opinions about new albums! It's so much fun to explore that world with him.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Why do you like the music you like? RoundTheBend Music
How have ways in discovering music ha... dihansse Music
If You Like "X", Then You'l... carpents Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.