What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 681868196820 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The bootleg Pure Blue sis better than any of the live albums/bootlegs I've heard. It's my 5th favorite Zeppelin album.
  • Quote

Scenery by Ryo Fukui

This is gorgeous holy crap.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote

Can't Get Enough by Barry White
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
Rock Bottom by Robert Wyatt. I'm sorry to say I'm not getting it. it certainly is pretty, but I guess Robert Wyatt's not my thing. It's a shame. I really wanted to enjoy that album since I've read plenty of good things about it.

Next will be "At Least for Now" by Benjamin Clementine. I wanted to get into more obscure art pop.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
I wanted to get into more obscure art pop.


Another Day, Another Lifetime by The David
go listen. do it now.
  • Quote

Tryin' To Get The Feeling by Barry Manilow

the work day started with barry manilow, and d@mnit, it's gonna end with barry manilow!
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Z by My Morning Jacket
  • Quote

Love Over Gold by Dire Straits
  • Quote

Curtis by Curtis Mayfield
Glorious.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote

Illinois by Sufjan Stevens

Is this pop perfection? or something else?
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 681868196820 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6819 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.