What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 683268336834 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Deep Purple In Rock by Deep Purple
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Close To You by Carpenters
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote

Let It Be by The Beatles
  • Quote

Return Of 4Eva by Big K.R.I.T.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Empire Burlesque by Bob Dylan
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Stop Spinning by The U-Men, my 999th album. It's short, and I really want to start the 1000th album soon. It's a long one. I've gone through at least 4 decisions, and I've decided on one. 1001st will be BBC Sessions by Led Zeppelin.

But seriously. 999. I'm hyped. Super hyped for the 1000th album. I've made my decision. It's special, it's a part of me, and it's one I've started before but now I can hear it in higher quality.
  • Quote

Break It Yourself by Andrew Bird
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, my 1000th album



I will finish it. Finally.
  • Quote

The Believer by Rhett Miller
  • Quote

Natty Dread by Bob Marley And The Wailers
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 683268336834 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6833 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.